If you are looking to check the jurisdiction on a property please using the Napa County Public Browser for GIS to search.
Permit Status Using Property & Map Information | Napa County, CA (countyofnapa.org)
Open the GIS map. Please note, it may take a few seconds to load. Once the map has loaded, reference below for tips on working within the map.
- Click on "I want to…"
- To see all property information related to a specific property. Select "Get Parcel Report".
- A popup will appear where you can enter your parcel number or address.
- When entering a parcel number you must use all 12 numbers without dashes. Start by entering the first 3 to 6 numbers of the parcel and pause a moment. A list will appear of all parcel numbers with numbers entered. Narrow your search by entering more or all of the numbers of the parcel.
- If searching by address, start with the street number and pause a moment after entering the street number, a list of street names will appear related to that street number. To narrow down the list, start typing the first few letter of the street name.
- Once the search criteria has been entered, click on the Submit button at the bottom of the search screen.
- Make sure the popup blocker is turned off before trying to access hyperlinks.
- Wait a few moments, a small Download box will appear. Click the hyperlink "Click Here To Download Your Report." The report will contain many aspects of the property; Aerial map, environmental data, boundary and jurisdiction data, cultural data, and county permit data.