3. In the body of the email include: The property address, the permit number and the reason for the request
4. Each permit number needs a separate email for tracking purposes
5. Include an address for mailing the refund check if it is not the address listed on the original application
6. Wait for a reply from the Building Department that your request has been received and will be processed. If we did not respond it might mean we did not get it, but please wait 72 hours from the time of your request before following up.
7. Once recieved and approved by the Chief Building Official it goes to our finance department for a check to be made.