Si necesita traducir esta página de internet, presione en el botónque se encuentra arriba en la esquina a la derecha de la pagina abajo de "How Do I" y seleccione "Translate"
The Housing Authority is currently closed to the public.
Due to COVID-19, for our safety and yours, the Housing Authority is currently closed to the public except by special appointment. If you need to drop off paperwork, please utilize the drop box located on the front door. Section 8 clients who need to report a change in circumstances will find the required form HERE.
- The City of Napa is now requesting applications for CDBG CARES funding from non-profit agencies or government entities to operate emergency rental assistance programs. For additional information, please click HERE.
- The City of Napa and County of Napa are soliciting proposals from developers for funding from the Community Development Block Grant Disaster Recovery Multifamily Housing Program (CDBG-MHP) to develop affordable rental housing. For more information, please click HERE.
- Affordable homeownership opportunity now available- new homes are available at Redwood Grove for moderate-income first time homebuyers, see HERE.
- Una oportunidad de vivienda asequible esta disponible- en Redwood Grove hay nuevas viviendas disponibles para primeros compradores de casa con ingresos moderados, vea AQUI.
- The City is now accepting applications for CDBG funding for Fiscal Year 2021-22 (July 1, 2021-June 30, 2022). More information and the link to the online application portal is available HERE
- The Housing Authority has elected to implement a number of waivers due to the COVID-19 pandemic. For more information, see HERE.
- The City of Napa is proud to be a partner in the Napa Valley Community Foundation's Emergency Financial Assistance Program in response to the COVID-19 Pandemic- see HERE for information on how to apply.
The Housing Division operates a variety of affordable housing programs in the City of Napa including first time homebuyer and rehab loan programs. The Housing Division also administers the City’s Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Program and provides financing for the development of affordable housing. The City’s Housing Division also staffs the Housing Authority of the City of Napa (HACN). HACN provides Section 8 rental assistance countywide.
The Housing Division administers various Federal, State and local programs to assist the community by providing affordable housing and supportive services at all levels of affordability.
Translation Services / Servicios de Traducción
Translation services are available. If you need translation services please call 707-257-9543.
Servicios de traducción estan disponibles. Si necesita servicios de traducción favor de llamar 707-257-9543.