All Planning Division applications and materials are to be submitted via email, [email protected]
Two sets of mailing labels of a 500-foot radius, addressed to the surrounding property owners is required as part of the application submittal. The only applications that do not require mailing labels are the Pre-Applications and SB9 Parcel Map Applications.
Mailing labels and payment are required and may be provided by either mail or in peron during our counter hours: Monday through Thursday from 8am to 12pm and 1pm to 5pm.
Planning Division Applications
The Planning Division provides forms and our Planning Deposit Fees (PDF). Hard copies are also available at the Planning Division counter. Please note our fees have changed for the 2022 year.
Property information for the applications (assessor parcel numbers, property sizes, General Plan, and Zoning) can be found using the Parcel Search tab on the Online Permitting and Project Review website.
We DO NOT require hard copies of plans; please submit a PDF version of all application materials to: [email protected]
Any person may appeal an action of the Planning Division, the Cultural Heritage Commission or the Planning Commission. To submit an appeal there is a filing fee for $576.00 that must be filed within 10 calendar days following the date of action being appealed. The Appeal Form (PDF) must be completed and a letter must also be submitted along with the filing fee.
The letter submitted with the application must state the following:
- The specific action objected to
- The action you request the decision-making body to take
- The reason for the appeal
- Your name, address and telephone number (or contact person if you are representing a group).
- Annexation Application 2022 (PDF)
- Certificate of Appropriateness 2022 (PDF)
- Certificate of Compliance 2022 (PDF)
- Extension - Modification Application 2022 (PDF)
- General Plan Amendment 2022 (PDF)
- Lot Line Adjustment - Lot Merger 2022 (PDF)
- Mills Act Contract 2022 (PDF)
- Reasonable Accommodation 2022 (PDF)
- SB 9 Parcel Map Application 2022 (PDF)
- Sign Permit 2022 (PDF)
- Tentative Map Application 2022 (PDF)
- Use Permit Application 2022 (PDF)
- Variance Application 2022 (PDF)
- Zoning Amendment 2022 (PDF)