Boards & Commissions
The City of Napa has 13 Boards, Commissions or Committees that support the City Council and City Departments. Volunteering to serve on a City Board, Commission or Committee is a powerful way to get involved in your community!
To be considered, applicants must be City of Napa residents and registered voters. Applications may be completed at any time.
Upcoming Board, Commission and Committee Term Expirations and/or Current Vacancies
- Bicycle and Trails Advisory Commission: 3 openings
- Building and Fire Code Board of Appeals: 5 openings
three seats to serve concurrently on the Disability Access Board of Appeals
- Community Development Block Grant Citizen’s Committee (CDBG): 1 opening
- Disability Access Board of Appeals: 5 openings
three seats to serve concurrently on the Building and Fire Code Board of Appeals, and two seats to serve as a Disability Community Member.
- Housing Authority Board: 2 openings
both seats shall be tenants, one of which shall be over 62 years of age
- Measure a Financial Oversight Committee: 1 opening
City of Napa Representative
- Parks, Recreation and Trees Advisory Commission: 4 openings
- Senior Advisory Commission: 4 openings
three seats shall be a “senior community at large representative”
one seat shall be a “senior agency representative”
Applications should be submitted no later than August 31, 2018
General Plan Advisory Committee (GPAC)
The City of Napa is now accepting applications for the General Plan Advisory Committee (GPAC). The City’s General Plan helps to guide decision-making by residents, property owners, business interests, and elected and appointed officials about public and private land use and development that shape Napa’s physical environment. For additional information, or to submit an online application to the GPAC, visit the General Plan 2040 page.