The Browns Valley Central Neighborhood is bounded on the west and south by Browns Valley Road, on the east by Westview Drive, and on the north by Redwood Road. It was originally part of a large valley of farms with mainly orchards and prunes. Browns Valley Road was named and was one of the first improved roads in western Napa in 1911. That improvement was paid for by the neighbors that the road serviced. It is known for its friendly neighborhood families and parks.