The City’s Capital Improvement Program involves the acquisition, design, and construction of capital facilities and infrastructure within the City of Napa. In the most recent City adopted five-year Capital Improvement Program, various capital improvements have focused on the City’s Parks system. These include:
- Senior Center Renovations
- Playground Replacement at Playground Fantastico
- Sports Court Resurfacing: Several public sports courts around the City of Napa will soon be resurfaced and striped to meet current standards! Resurfacing of the courts are necessary to provide a safe and smooth playing surface in our City parks.
- Park Shade Shelters at high use parks (stay tuned for improvements to Dry Creek and Fuller Park!)
- Replacement Field Lighting at Kiwanis Park
- Permanent Public Restroom at Alston Park
- Parks Pathway Repair
- Park Site Furnishing Replacements
Please visit this page for regular updates. Project Contact: Ali Koenig, [email protected]
Fantástico Park is now open and has a brand new state of the art play structure!