The City of Napa invites multifamily property owners to an open house where to learn about rebates and incentives for improvements to their property. All multifamily property owners in Napa County are invited to the Napa Main Library Community Room located at 580 Coombs Street in Napa on October 18, anytime between 4-6pm.
Federal and State incentives for building upgrades signal a clear direction toward energy efficiency and the electrification of buildings. In addition to building upgrades, there are no cost programs and incentives available to install electric vehicle (EV) charging stations at multifamily buildings. Act now, these incentives can provide low or no cost improvements for multifamily buildings.
Join us to learn about the following programs:
• Bay Area Regional Energy Network – Whole building energy efficiency and electrification rebates of $500 – $5,000+ per unit
• MCE Clean Energy – Up to $6,000 per unit for electrification measures and additional funding for low-income units as well as stackable funding for EV charging stations
• TECH Clean California – Rebates for heat pumps for space and water heating and electric panel upgrades
• PG&E – No cost installation of EV chargers at eligible properties
• PG&E Energy Savings Assistance (ESA) Program – Income qualified households can upgrade or repair heat pump water heaters, furnaces, lighting and refrigerators all at no charge
• Housing Authority of the City of Napa – Variety of programs supporting low-income housing and rental housing
• City of Napa Solid Waste – Multifamily education, recycling baskets/bags, compost pails, signage for enclosures, and stickers for carts and/or bins
• City of Napa Water Conservation – Water-wise home survey as well as rebate programs for outdoor water use
• Ride & Drive Clean – Information on EV and Ebike discounts and EV charging
Please join us for this in-person event to learn more about key incentives in Napa County. See registration details on the back of this letter or visit cityofnapa.org/climateaction
Deborah Elliott, [email protected]
Management Analyst, Climate Action