Westwood Rehabilitation Project Continues
The next phase of the Westwood Rehabilitation Project, as part of #MeasureT, begins Monday, November 26 and ends Wednesday, November 28.
Crews will be performing grinding and paving on the Westwood Project which will affect local traffic at the following locations:
• Kilburn from Laurel to Chelsea (west-end of Kilburn)
• Kilburn from Chelsea to Bryan
• Chelsea from Kilburn to First
• Monday 11/26, Tuesday 11/27, Wednesday 11/28
• Intermittent Road Closures on the above locations – occurring between 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM. *Please note that work is scheduled to begin each day after school is in session.*
• Please observe ROAD CLOSED and DETOUR signs.
• Affected residents will receive a door hanger notice and NO PARKING signs will be posted on the street in advance. Also, Napa Valley Language Academy has been alerted and given this information to share with their families and students.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation.