How do I submit a claim to the City?

If you are part of an incident for which you believe the City of Napa has caused a loss or damages to your person or personal property, you have the option of completing and filing a Claim with the City. Visit the City Clerk's Claims page for more information on claims, and please follow instructions on the Claim Form (PDF). You may personally deliver or mail the form to:

City Clerk Department
City Hall
955 School Street
Napa, 94559

Claim forms can be obtained online or by coming into the City Clerk office. Please complete the form and attach any documentation (e.g. photos, repair bills, etc.) that you feel may support your claim. If you have questions regarding the filing process, or would like a claim form mailed to you, please contact the City Clerk office at 707-257-9303.

Show All Answers

1. How can I obtain legal assistance?
2. Can members of the public obtain legal advice from the City Attorney?
3. How do I submit a claim to the City?