How do I apply for water service?

You may call 707-257-9508 or apply in person at the City Hall Finance Department Revenue counter, Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. A Social Security Number or Driver's License Number and a deposit will be required to open an account. The following deposit requirements are also needed:

  • Inside the City Limit: $100
  • Outside the City Limit: $150

Show All Answers

1. How do I apply for water service?
2. How much is the deposit to open a water account inside/outside the City of Napa?
3. Is there an underground leak adjustment and can I apply for it?
4. Can my late fee be waived?
5. Can I get an extension to pay my water bill and keep my water service on?
6. Who else can I call for help with paying my bill?