View all facilities
Main Street Boat Dock
|Other Link||Tideline Marine Group|
Located at the Riverfront on Main Street between 3rd and 5th Street downtown. The floating concrete dock is 176 feet long and 10 feet wide.
Using the Main Street Boat Dock
- There is no fishing from the Main Street boat dock.
- The public portion of the boat dock is a first come, first served area.
- Permits are required for mooring vessels longer than 3 hours.
- Overnight mooring is allowed only through a special permit and no occupancy is allowed overnight.
- Commercial use of the boat dock is only allowed by permit. For public and commercial permits, please visit the Tideline Marine Group website or call 415-339-0196.