Skip to Main Content
Do Not Show Again
Please help conserve water!
How Do I...
Select a Category
ARPA Community Recovery Bank
Code Enforcement Division
Horizontal Street Banner Application
Parks and Recreation
Police Department - Neighborhood Contact Forms
Public Safety & City Hall Facilities Project
Public Works Forms
Recycling and Solid Waste Division
signing in or creating an account
, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.
Community of Interest Worksheet
Sign in to Save Progress
This form has been modified since it was saved. Please review all fields before submitting.
Are you a resident of Napa?
1) What is the nature of the common social or economic interest of your community? You can describe what the common interests of your community are and why or how they are important.
2) Where is your community located? You can define it by neighborhood, streets, address, proximity to a key landmark (such as a school or community center), or other boundaries.
3) What are the geographic definers/boundaries of your neighborhood? Examples of definers/boundaries could be highways, roads, rivers, hills, or parks.
4) What is the rationale for your community of interest to be used in this districting? Please describe how the issues before the City Council have a unique impact on your group.
Leave This Blank:
Receive an email copy of this form.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field
Agendas & Minutes
Pay Your Water Bill Online
Permits & Licenses
Report a Problem
Government Websites by
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow