Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Use of a card tracks vehicle/equipment fueling.
The use of a PIN tracks employee usage of fuel cards.
Napa Valley Petroleum (NVP) and Wright Express, Inc (WEX). The PIN assigned to you will work with both NVP and WEX fuel cards.
1. Check ODOMETER READING before fueling.
2. Insert vehicle’s fuel card.
3. Enter your personal PIN and press ENTER.
4. Enter Odometer reading when prompted.
5. Select Fuel Grade and begin fueling
To avoid damage to fuel card, keep away from direct sunlight, extreme heat, and contact with objects that may damage magnetic
strip. Return the fuel card to its assigned vehicle in the location designated by the Fleet Division.
Report lost, damaged, or stolen Fuel cards immediately to the following. Peter Brestak - [email protected]
1. The assigned PIN is used only by you. Do not share your PIN with anyone.
2. Use of City fuel cards may only be used for fueling City vehicles and equipment.
3. If using your personal vehicle, fueling is at your own expense. Reimbursement for personal
vehicle use shall be submitted to your Department and reimbursed at the current IRS rate.
By checking the "I agree" box below, you agree and acknowledge that 1) your application will not be signed in the sense of a traditional paper document, 2) by signing in this alternate manner, you authorize your electronic signature to be valid and binding upon you to the same force and effect as a handwritten signature, and 3) you may still be required to provide a traditional signature at a later date.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field