The City of Napa features some 50 parks and recreation facilties. This map shows park locations.
- Click on a map marker to see more information on that project.
- Left click and hold to drag the map and move around inside it.
- Switch from street map view to satellite view or hybrid view by using the buttons in the upper right corner of the map.
- Zoom in or out using the + and - buttons in the upper left corner.
- All parks are open from dawn to dusk.
- Glass bottles are prohibited at all parks.
- Fires are prohibited at all parks.
- Alcohol is prohibited at all parks except for designated areas at Kennedy Park.
- Dogs are permitted in all parks on leash and designated parks off leash.
- Off leash Dog Park: Alston Park Canine Commons
- Off leash with voice control: Shurtleff Park, Kennedy Park undeveloped areas, Alston Park upper area above the Canine Commons
- Canine training by permit only: Shurtleff Park and Century Oaks Park
- Bicycles are allowed only on designated roads and trails and Kennedy Park and Alston Park
- Reservations for spaces at Kennedy Park, Fuller Park, O'Brien Park, Dry Creek Park and Playground Fantastico are available for groups of 15 or more. All of the parks offer picnic and barbecue sites and playgrounds. Kennedy Park also features a softball field, two sand volleyball courts, a formal garden, and the Pelusi Building which is available for rental. For more information on reservations, fees, and deposits, call the Parks and Recreation Services Department at 707-257-9529 or stop in to the office at 1100 West Street. Reservations are accepted Monday - Friday, 8:00am to 4:30pm. Office is closed for lunch 12:30pm - 1:30pm.