What? - When/Where? - Who? - How? - Contact? - More info...
The Senior Advisory Commission makes recommendations to the City Council on matters regarding services, facility use, and recreational activities at the Napa Senior Center, as well as, establishes short and long term goals for senior programs. Five members must be representatives from the senior community, and the remaining two members must be representatives from area senior service agencies providing services within the city.
|When and Where?
The Senior Advisory Commission meets on the first Wednesday of every other month. Meetings begin at 2:00 p.m. at the Senior Center, 1500 Jefferson Street, Napa.
Current Senior Advisory Commissioners:
1) Howell L. Broxton (Term Expires:09/30/14) - Senior Agency Rep
2) Mike Garibaldi - 2012 Chair (Term Expires: 09/30/14)
3) Penelope Webber Hyde - (Term Expires:09/30/15) - Senior Agency Rep
4) Betty Rhodes (Term Expires: 09/30/13) - Senior Agency Rep
5) Oliver Sheridan (Term Expires: 09/30/13)
6) John Torp (Term Expires: 09/30/14)
7) Martha Wise (Term Expires: 09/30/14)
If you are interested in serving on this Commission, please visit our CURRENT VACANCIES RECRUITMENT PAGE FOR CURRENT RECRUITMENTS.
To see a list of all vacancies occurring throughout the year, please see the Local Appointments List.
, Parks & Recreation Department, (707) 257-9682.
FOR MORE INFORMATION please visit...
[Top of Page]
RETURN TO COMMISSIONS OVERVIEW PAGE