Dedicated to improving the quality of life for the community by providing exceptional programs,
facilities, and services
ABOUT US CONTACT US OUR LOCATIONS MEET OUR STAFF COMING SOON!
We invite you to browse the links below to learn about our programs, services, and facilities:
DID YOU KNOW?...
Our schedule of activities, that are available in our online and printed recreation guides, are created in trimesters.
- The WINTER/SPRING Recreation Guide will cover all programs, events, and activites that occur between February 1 - May 31.
- The SUMMER Recreation Guide will include our schedule for June 1 - August 31.
- The FALL Recreation Guide covers September 1 - January 31.
The digital guides will be posted online one month prior to the start of the new trimester. Printed guides will be available 1-2 weeks before the start of the trimester. The printed guides are distributed via postal mail, but can also be picked up at our Main Office, the Senior Activity Center, or Las Flores Community Center.
The WINTER/SPRING Recreation Guide will be here before you know it! There are some exciting new additions to the WINTER/SPRING schedule that we would like to highlight:
- We have several SPRING BREAK CAMPS for ages 5 to 14 to keep you busy during the school holiday. The details about the Spring Break camps will be on page 10 of the WINTER/SPRING Recreation Guide when it is available. We will also post a flyer specific to Spring Break Camps here on our Homepage in January so you can start planning your school holiday.
- We also have some great activites scheduled on NVUSD SCHOOL HOLIDAYS, other than Spring Break. Want something to do on President's Day?..or one of the other school holidays, we have just what you are looking for to have fun away from school.
- Be sure to sign up for the COMMUNITY WIDE YARD/GARAGE SALE. Check out the details HERE. The registration fee you pay goes directly to our Foundation for Napa Recreation...but all the money you bring in from your sale goes into your pocket! What a great way to help provide scholarships to kids in the community and clean out your closets as the same time!
- Get your FREE health screening at the HEALTH AND WELLNESS FAIR at the Senior Activity Center. Check out our EVENTS page for more information.
- We have a variety of great TRIPS AND TOURS for people of all ages. Be sure to check out page 28 of our WINTER/SPRING Recreation Guide once it is available. These trips fill fast, so don't hesitate to reserve your spot.
(Return to Top)
Registration is currently open for Fall 2013 activities. Our Recreation Guide is available online to browse, download, and print.
The same programs and activities you love to read about in your printed brochure are available to you online, and in full color.
Just click on the link to view our online version: CURRENT RECREATION GUIDE. You can download a copy of the recreation guide to your desktop for ease of viewing and printing.
We have partnered with ActiveNet.com to provide our customers with a system that allows online registration for programs and activities 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This system will assure every transaction is secure and gives you easier access to the classes you want and love! Please click on the link below to set up your new account with us. Your new account requires an active email as your username; please be sure to check your email after setting up your account to confirm your account. You will not be able register until you confirm your email.
We are excited to have you participate in our programs!
Go to online registration site