Boards, Commissions, and Committees
Members of the City of Napa Boards, Commissions, and Committees, are citizens who play an active and vital role in shaping the City of Napa's future and quality of life. If you are interested in serving on a City of Napa Board, Commission, or Committee and you are a resident of Napa, visit our CURRENT VACANCIES/RECRUITMENT page with a list of current vacancies and applications. For more information contact the Office of the City Clerk 707-257-9503.
City of Napa Boards, Commissions, and Committees:
- Bicycle and Trails Advisory Commission
- Building and Fire Code Board of Appeals
- Charter Review Task Force Committee
- Civil Service Commission
- Community Development Block Grant Committee
- Cultural Heritage Commission
- Disability Access Board of Appeals
- Housing Authority of the City of Napa (HACN)
- Napa Redevelopment Successor Agency Oversight Board
- Parks and Recreation Advisory Commission
- Public Art Steering Committee
- Planning Commission
- Senior Advisory Commission
- Tree Advisory Commission
What are the rules and procedures of the Boards, Commissions, and Committees?
- Policy Resolution 10 outlines norms of operation, rules of order, and procedure for city-established boards, commissions, and committees.
- The Brown Act explains all the rules regarding open and public meetings, both which are pertinent to the roll of a commissioner.
- The Fair Political Practices Commission Conflict of Interest Statement (Form 700) is filed with the City Clerk.