Public Works Department
1600 First Street
Phone: (707) 257-9520
We provide and sustain public works services in the best interests of the community. The Public Works Department maintains streets, storm drains, streetlights, traffic signals, sidewalks, water treatment/distribution, recycling and Capital Improvement projects.
- Forms and Handouts
- Standard Plans and Specifications
- City of Napa Bicycle Plan
- Flood Map Update
- Stormwater Program
- Sidewalk Repair Program
- Transportation Engineering
- Water System Overview
- Water Conservation
- Water Quality and Backflow Prevention
- Water Rates and Fees
- New Water Service Installation
- High Performance Building Regulations
- Water Efficient Landscape Ordinance (WELO)
- Standard Specifications
- Capital Improvement Program
- Lake Hennessey Boating & Fishing
RFP/RFQ/IFB - Opportunities
Engineering Division Projects
For more information, please contact the Public Works Department at (707) 257-9520.
Water Division Projects
For more information, please contact the Water Division Administration Office at (707) 257-9521.
Materials Diversion Division Projects
The City of Napa Public Works Department intends to issue a Request for Proposal for Design-Build Services for Improvements at the Materials Diversion Facility in early February 2017. Read more about the project here and to access the preliminary project information.