The annual City Of Napa Service Awards Banquet was held Saturday, February 9 at the Embassy Suites.
Thirty employees received recognition for reaching milestones in their local government careers.
Shown in the photo, left to right, are Fire Chief Tim Borman, 30-year Firefighter Roger Reichenberg, and Mayor Jill Techel.
The employees honored at the event were:
- Marty Ripley, Public Safety Dispatcher; Roger Reichenberg, Fire Captain, for 30 years of service.
- Charles (Dave) Martignoni, Firefighter/Paramedic; LeAnna Massey, Personnel Assistant; Craig Ricci, Water Treatment Plant Operator, for 25 years of service
- Bob Quinn, Streets And Electrical Manager; Phil Stith, Firefighter; Greg Coleman, Recreation Superintendent; Steve Potter, Police Commander; Don Winegar; Police Officer, for 20 years of service
- John Callahan, Fire Battalion Chief; Frank Esser, Police Officer; Karen Harnois, Senior Engineering Aide; Katherine (Prim) Knutsen, Police Officer; Mike O’Bryon, Public Works Director; Conrad Perez, Fire Captain; Kristy Pruett, Public Safety Dispatcher, for 15 years of service.
- Garth Bender, Police Officer; Joy Johnston, Administrative Secretary; Jennifer Laliberte, Senior Redevelopment/Economic Development Programs Coordinator; Bea Manriquez, Account Clerk; Kevin Miller, Materials Diversion Administrator, for ten years of service.
- Ty Becerra, Firefighter/Paramedic; Lori Borg, Public Safety Dispatcher; Eileen Goldstein, Secretary; Ken Hall, Plant Maintenance Mechanic, Carolyn Memmott, Secretary To The City Manager; Jeff Taylor, Electrician; Erica Teagarden, Permit Technician; Joe Zapata, Park Maintenance Worker, for five years of service.