The Community Relations Analyst works at the direction of the City Manager to provide public information to the community.
Some of the communications tools in use include:
- Social media, such as Facebook and Twitter
- Presentations, available on request, from members of the City's speakers bureau
- Media distributions, such as the monthly Napa City Update in the Napa Valley Register.
- City of Napa News six times a year in the Napa Valley Marketplace Magazine
- Assistance to the media in story development
- Flyers, special project handouts, and other printed materials as needed
- This website
- Public meetings
All residents are encouraged to register for urgent notifications at www.nixle.com
In 2016, the City of Napa conducted a Community Climate Survey, in order to assess what issues were top of mind for residents. You can view the results here.