COI Worksheet Responses
- What is the nature of the common social or economic interest of your community? You can describe what the common interests of your community are and why or how they are important.
"A 55+ residence for 300 'seniors,' many of whom are still employed and the remainder are retired. The greatest common interest is maintaining the city's currently satisfactory transit service and the prompt and frequent visits by EMTs and ambulances."
- Where is your community located? You can define it by neighborhood, streets, address, proximity to a key landmark (such as a school or community), or other boundaries?
No answers yet.
- What are the geographic definers/boundaries of your neighborhood? Examples of definers/boundaries could be highways, roads, rivers, hills or parks.
"West Pueblo, Linda Vista, Baywood Lane"
- What is the rationale for your community of interest to be used in this districting? Please describe how the issues before the City Council have a unique impact on your group.
"I'm interested in the process and being a part of the redistricting process!"
- What do you like about the current district lines? What do you dislike about the current district lines?
"It may be beneficial to include The Vintage at Napa, Redwood Retirement Center and addresses on the north side of the Redwood Road in the same district as Rohlffs Manor given the purpose of all of these residences. Perhaps the dividing line can be adjusted to wind around the north side of The Vintage and Redwood Retirement parcels."