Si necesita traducir esta página de internet, presione en el botónque se encuentra abajo en la esquina a la derecha y escoge su idioma preferida.
We are OPEN! City buildings will be open Monday through Thursday, from 8 AM - 5PM, and will be physically closed to the public on Fridays. However, the community will still be able to access staff and services either by phone or by appointment, depending on services requested. We respectfully ask that all visitors to our facilities please wear a mask when indoors, as the safety of our community and our staff is of the utmost importance.
The Housing Division operates a variety of affordable housing programs in the City of Napa including first time homebuyer and rehab loan programs. The Housing Division also administers the City’s Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Program and provides financing for the development of affordable housing. The City’s Housing Division also staffs the Housing Authority of the City of Napa (HACN). HACN provides Section 8 rental assistance countywide.
The Housing Division administers various Federal, State and local programs to assist the community by providing affordable housing and supportive services at all levels of affordability.
For information on Homeless Services please visit the Homeless Services page.
- HUD has granted Housing Authorities the ability to request waivers due to COVID-19. The Housing Authority of the City of Napa has elected to use waivers available to it under HUD PIH Notice 2021-34 as described in the attached chart [chart in English] [tabla en Español]
- HUD COVID-19 Mortgage Payment Relief / Alivio de Pagos Hipotecarios HUD debido a COVID-19
- State of California is now accepting applications for its COVID-19 Rent Relief Program. For more information, please view the following links:
- El Estado de California está aceptando solicitudes para su Programa de COVID-19 Ayuda Con La Renta. Para obtener más información, consulte los siguientes enlaces:
- The City of Napa is proud to be a partner in the Napa Valley Community Foundation's Emergency Financial Assistance Program in response to the COVID-19 Pandemic- see HERE for information on how to apply.
Translation Services / Servicios de Traducción
Translation services are available. If you need translation services please call 707-257-9543.
Servicios de traducción estan disponibles. Si necesita servicios de traducción favor de llamar 707-257-9543.