Lake Hennessey Boat Dock is OPEN.
- Boaters can resume launching from the boat launch (ramp).
- Water remains more shallow than historic levels but the boat ramp is accessible.
- Citizens need to be aware of surface debris in the area.
- Canoes and kayaks can be launched from the boat dock.
- Launching canoes and kayaks from the lake shore or any location other than the boat dock is prohibited.
- Bodily contact or walking in the water is prohibited.
- The parking lot will remain open. Hours are 7:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Lake Hennessey is for day use only.
View more details below regarding fees, hours, and rules.
Please note that bodily contact with water is not permitted:
- No swimming
- No paddleboards
REMINDER: it is unlawful to light, build, or maintain an open fire within Lake Hennessey’s watershed.