***A community meeting will be held to update the Westwood Neighborhood on the project design and construction. The meeting is scheduled for Wednesday September 25th from 6:00-7:30pm. The meeting will be held at Napa Valley Language Academy in the Multi-Purpose Room/Cafeteria located at 2700 Kilburn Avenue, Napa, CA . ***
Measure T funding is to be used for maintenance, reconstruction, and/or rehabilitation of streets, roads, and transportation infrastructure within the public right-of-way including but not limited to: sidewalks, curb and gutters, curb ramps, lighting, traffic signage, striping, and local roadway drainage. The Napa Valley Transportation Authority (NVTA) is the countywide sponsor of Measure T. You can view all of the Measure T projects across Napa County, including Napa's, on the NVTA Measure T Project page.
- Who approves the projects for the City of Napa?
- What is the process for securing the funds?
- What are the financial impacts to the City of Napa?
- What is included in the City of Napa’s five-year work plan?
- Will any of the funds be used for bike facility projects?
- When will the work begin?
- What is the City of Napa’s 5-year work plan?