The City of Napa has CalHome Disaster Funds to help those affected by the 2017 Wine Country fires purchase a home. Check out our flyer for more information or visit www.cityofnapa.org/200/Homeownership-Compradores-de-Casa.
Was your rent increased by 5% or more within 6 months of the October 2017 Wine Country fires?
Or did you lose your home as a result of the October 2017 Wine Country fires (or other 2017-2018 qualifying disaster)?
- Rent increased by 5% or more within 6 months of the October 2017 Wine Country fires
- First time homebuyer or lost your home in the 2017 fires
- Income eligible
- Complete a certified homebuyer education program
- Maximum Loan Amount: $100,000
- Single Family and Condo: 1% Interest Rate, 30-Year Loan
- Manufactured Home: 0% Interest Rate, 20-Year Forgivable Loan
- No Monthly payments required
For more information or to complete an application, visit: www.cityofnapa.org/200/Homeownership-Compradores-de-Casa
Or contact Andrea Clark at (707) 257-9254 or email at [email protected]