Due to storm predictions and forecasted flood warnings throughout the City of Napa, the Parks and Recreation Services Department has needed to temporarily close a number of its parks and public spaces to the public. Below is a list of parks that are affected by the recent storms and have been closed due to flooding. These closures will likely continue through the weekend and possible into next week, however parks staff will be monitoring conditions daily and re-opening or closed facilities as conditions change.
• Main Street Boat Dock is closed due to Flooding.
• Trancas Crossing Park is closed due to Localized Flooding.
• Oxbow Commons Park will be closed at Today 3/9 due to the risk of Flooding.
In addition to the locations that are closed the department will monitor other sites and will close those areas if they are affected by flooding. Areas that are generally affected by flooding and have been closed in the past are:
• Kennedy Park
• Veterans Park and Promenade
• Summer Brook Circle walking path
• Garfield Lane walking path
• River Trail
• Stanly Lane Trail
Be advised that conditions can change rapidly and the Parks and Recreation Services Department may be closed parks and public spaces on short notice. The Department will be updating the public with any changes to these closures.