* Vacation rental inspection requests can be made 24 hours a day. We strive to schedule your inspection within 24 hours, excluding weekends and holidays. You may request a preferred date Monday through Friday within an AM or PM time frame. However, please understand, due to the volume of inspections we receive that may not always be possible. You will receive an email and calendar invite from an Inspector confirming the request with a specific date and time of the inspection. All inspection requests shall be made by the property owner.
* Be prepared to provide the Fire Department with access to all areas of the property at your scheduled inspection time. The Property owner and/or an authorized representative appointed by the property owner must be on-site during the entirety of the scheduled inspection.
* Once the properties fire inspection has been completed, the Fire Department will provide you with a copy of your inspection report. Properties with violations must be corrected in a timely manner and it is the responsibility of the property owner to schedule a re-inspection via this webpage for compliance and permit renewal.
- Hosted Accommodations means a vacation rental business for which the owner resides at the vacation rental unit, and the owner sleeps at the vacation rental unit while it is being rented. No more than two bedrooms are rented for transient occupancy.
- Non-Hosted Accommodation means a vacation rental business for which the owner (or authorized agent) is not required to reside at the vacation rental unit.
A request can be made Monday through Friday on a specific date within an AM or PM time frame. If not selected, your inspection will be scheduled between 8 am and 4 pm on one of the days selected by the inspector. You will receive an email and calendar invite with the specific date and time for your inspection once this form is completed and submitted.
I understand and agree that (i) electronically signing and submitting any document(s) to the City of Napa legally binds me in the same manner as if I had signed in a non-electronic or non-digital form, and (ii) the electronically stored copy of my signature, any written instruction or authorization and any other document provided to me by the City of Napa, is considered to be the true, accurate and legally enforceable record in any proceeding to the same extent as if such documents were originally generated and maintained in printed form. I agree not to contest the admissibility or enforceability of the City of Napa electronically stored copy of any other documents. By using the system to electronically sign and submit any document, I agree to the terms and conditions of this Electronic/Digital Signature Disclosure.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field